I just join this community, I see it’s a small one, but I don’t care. I am happy for having found a place to put my comments about love, one of the must fascinating topics from my point of view.
Soon I will write something with more imagination but for now I want to share my confusion with the word “love”. The problem lies in the use that we (Spanish speakers) give to the word. We use the word (amar=love) just with the person you want to live the rest of your life. That means that I will use the word (amar) just a couple of times in my life (if I am lucky). When I came to Canada and I found out that you could love your dog, shoes, or your car. Why don’t you use “like”. Well, what can I say? It was a little confusion.
I'm confuzzled..not unusual for me.. BUT maybe you can explain this to me:
This is called the Canadian Dating Community, correct? If so, is it supposed to be about singles connecting? I don't see a lot of action on here (interesting choice of words "action", when referring to lonely singles, eh?) Anyway, my point remains... I don't understand what this community I belong to is about!?
Hmmm, I signed up in a community I'm completely ignorant of -- interesting!
Another thought, am I the only remaining single in alllll of Canada?
May. 1st, 2004 @ 04:44 pm
I live in Ontario.
I am a 21 year old SWF.
Thats all I got for the moment.
Mar. 9th, 2004 @ 01:59 pm
just joined, sayin hi...
got this email:
Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to spoil the fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The Theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It's fun!"
1. What is your Full Name: Viktor Andrusiv
2. What Color pants are you wearing now: Blue
3. What are you listening to right now: London Good Bye - Karmen
4. What are the last 2 digits of your mobile phone number(s): 91
5. What was the last thing you ate: chicken burger
6. If you were a crayon what color appropriate would you be: combi blue/yellow
7. How is the weather right now: Frezzing its -30
8. Last person you talked to on the phone: mamun4ik
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: shoes, as in the test before ;)
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you: i like her a lot:))))))))
11. How are you today: pretty good
12. Favorite Drink: (NON ALCOHOLIC) Tarhun
13. Favorite Alcoholic drink: vodka from my motherhood
14. Favorite Sports: basketball
15. Hair Color: curently bold-head:)
16. Eye Color: grey-green-blue, which one?
17. Siblings: noppers
19. Favorite Month: august, i get to go home!!!!
21. Last Movie you Watched: Brigada 15. it's rulezzz
22. Favorite Day of the Year: used to be new year eve before i moved here
23. Are you too shy to ask someone out: depends how strong my feeling is. strong feeling - it;s hard to ask out: week feeling - easy to ask.
24. Summer or Winter: definitly Summer
25. Hugs or Kisses: da!
26. Chocolate or Vanilla: both
27. Do you want your friends to write back: sure
28. Who is most likely to respond: definitly u, my little friend.
29. Who is least likely to respond: no, not u
30. Living Arrangements: gf, gf, gf, gf ..., computer+gf.
31. What books are you reading? still The Art of Deception
32. What's on your mouse pad: dont use one
34. What did you do last night: warez
35. Favorite Smells: it's in my bathroom and on my shirts
36. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? nope
37. What inspires you: girls, cars, computers. [it's not in order]
38. Popcorn: once in a while
39. Favorite Flower: hm...
40. Favorite Cookie: "give me a cookie" appeard on my desktop.
|» Sooooooooo you want to know who I am....|
I suspect that's far too complex a question to answer in ONE post....|
So you'll just have to make do, with my user info: http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=oceansedge and maybe taking a glance now and again at my journal.
"My life is an open book, it's just a very complex novel."
|» Discussion #1|
To make your life easier, periodically we will post here so called "Discussions", where you can post information about yourself and meet people in the comment section. Anonymous users also can post comments and participate in discussions.|
|» Community Opening|
Welcome to Canadian Dating Community!|
This is a new community, which was opened on December 22nd, 2003. It's for Canadians and for other people, who care about this country:). Mostly its for people who r looking for friends and new contacts. But also you can post here anything, any news, pictures. Add this community to your list and post small biography (so people know who you are).
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|